The Customer Success Executive reports to the CS Team Leader and is responsible for supporting the commercial growth of Eezee through ensuring our customers get a delightful experience interfacing with Eezee.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with cross-functional teams: BD Buyer Team, Product Information Management Team, Vendors Account Team, L&F, Order Management Team, Finance, HR, etc.
This role reports to: CS Team Leader
- Responsible to handle all customer queries from all engagement channels (Calls, Email & Chat)
- Ensuring customer enquiries are addressed in a timely manner in the areas of fulfilling sourcing requests, pushing quotations through Eezee system (QnF; liaising with Seller Team), updating customers on stock availability, updating customers on logistic arrangements, claim, exchange & refund
- Working with Sales Team (BD) to ensure a seamless onboarding of Enterprise account
- Gain deep familiarity with Key and SML account requirements in collaboration with the Buyer and Account Management team (Regular purchase cycles – trigger re-stock notifications and monitoring orders, industry categorization by collaborating with BD or OM, product requirements and criteria, and understanding customer needs through active listening and need-based questions)
- Uphold customer service standards by being Eezee’s champion on voice procedures, being a partner to our clients, we represent client’s needs and requirements, and building a relationship with our customers)
- Collaborating with Seller, Buyer and Supply Chain (Product Category) teams to ensure a consistent tracking of key data points for reporting
- Have a deep understanding of Customer SLAs targets and meeting department requirements in a collaborative manner