The Customer Success Executive reports to the CS Team Leader and is responsible for supporting the commercial growth of Eezee through ensuring our customers get a delightful experience while building commercial relationships with new and existing customers.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with cross-functional teams: BD, Operations, Seller, PIMS, L&F, Finance, HR, etc.
This role reports to: CS Team Leader
1. Responsible to handle all customer queries from all engagement channels (Calls, Email & Chat)
2. Ensuring customer enquiries are addressed in a timely manner in the areas of:
o Pushing timely quotations through Eezee system (QnF; liaising with Sourcing and Order Management Team)
o Updating customers on stock availability
o Updating customers on logistic arrangements
o Claim, exchange & refund
3. Working with Sales Team (BD) to ensure a seamless onboarding of Enterprise accounts
4. Gain deep familiarity with Key and SML account requirements in collaboration with the
Buyer and Account Management team
o Regular purchase cycles – trigger re-stock notifications and monitoring orders o Industry categorization by collaborating with BD or Seller Team
o Product requirements and criteria
o Understanding customer needs through active listening and need-based questions
5. Uphold customer service standards by being Eezee’s champion on:
o Voice procedures
o Being a partner to our clients, we represent client’s needs and requirements
o Building a relationship with our customers
6. Collaborating with Seller, Operations and PIMS (Product Category) teams to ensure a consistent tracking of key data points for reporting
7. Have a deep understanding of Customer SLAs targets and meeting department requirements in a collaborative manner.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in Customer Success is a must
• Experience in Outsourced Procurement/Sourcing/B2B is highly preferred
• Experience in supporting commercial/sales team in revenue generation
• Industrial savvy is highly preferred
At Eezee, we recognize effort geared towards producing results. High performers can get promotions, pay increments, and stock options as part of regular review.