- Conduct sales by prospecting, qualifying and generating sales via tele-selling activities, while maintaining good rapport and contact with existing and new potential customers.
- Increase the amount of business and the diversity of products that the company sells to these customers by pursuing possibilities and opportunities beyond those initiated by the customer.
- Formulate effective solution/product to address customer’s needs through the understanding and analysis of relevant customer’s information (e.g. purchasing behavior, nature of business)
- Be responsive to customer calls and inquiries in a timely manner, consistently follow up on all outstanding quotes, and communicate feedback to the management team to assist in closing the business.
- Provide technical and commercial support whenever required.
- Manage and monitor customer and product information in the database and ensure the CRM system is used.
- Create brand awareness and maintain brand reputation in the market.
- Assisting the Outdoor Sales in managing tele-selling and tele-marketing operations with the assigned sales accounts portfolio.
- Support outside sales with matter pertaining to delivery, quality and documentation.
- Supporting online marketing and branding activities for the assigned market.
- Degree/Diploma with at least 2 years of work experience in telemarketing sales and/or customer service roles.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Persuasive and highly motivated to make sales.
- Able to perform independently in meeting targets and delivering the results within given timeframes.
- Excellent conflict management skillset with the ability in handling difficult customers/issue and internal department.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications. Working knowledge of ERP like SAP, Oracle, Coupa etc will be an added advantage.