This is a full-time on-site role for a Supplier Partnerships Lead in Singapore at Eezee. As the Supplier Partnerships Lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that enhance our relationships with our partners. You will collaborate with the Business Development team to identify business opportunities and provide commercial solutions by working closely with suppliers via inventory, pricing, and promotion strategies.
- Develop and execute category strategies and business plans for the MRO category, in alignment with overall company objectives.
- Source and onboard new suppliers and products, while managing and optimizing the existing supplier portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and manufacturers, negotiating favorable terms and pricing to ensure competitive advantages for the company.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, customer needs, and opportunities in the MRO industry.
- Stay informed about competitor activities, pricing strategies, and market dynamics, providing recommendations for maintaining a competitive edge in the market.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in supplier partnerships, business development, or sales management in a B2B environment
- Experience in MRO, trading, and industrial industries
- Experience in eCommerce or technology, procurement, and supply chain management will be beneficial
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Work Culture At Eezee
Eezee is a fast-growing Singaporean company in the B2B space. Who are we looking for? We’re looking for someone that’s ambitious, driven, and ready to work hard. If you’re looking for comfort and routine at a 9-6 job, this isn’t for you. Our team comprises people who are prepared to work fast, break rules, and deliver results. We’re like no other company out there. If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now.