- Maintain standards compliance
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Document source code and ensure that technical documentation i.e., configuration guides, install guides meet requirements
- Work closely with lead developers to design products and solutions to different user and infrastructure problems
- Able to convert high -evel design ideas into mockups
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including appropriate testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or commensurate experience and education.
- Familiar with the dart programming language, familiar with various UI components and UI development, and have certain understanding of the Java language;
- Experienced with iOS, Web front-end such as ReactNative or Web back-end is preferred, and well-known open source works are preferred.
- 2+ years of Android development experience, familiar with Android SDK, good component-oriented programming experience, able to develop Android App independently.
- Knowledge or experience in branching and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like Git, GitLab, GitHub and Bitbucket
- Knowledge in containerization technologies such as Docker, CRI-O • Knowledge or Experience in using CI/CD Solutions such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Spinnaker, Artifactory
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with defect tracking tools
- Experience with Git
- Self-starter who can get things done with minimal direction
- Committed to producing high quality, performant, and well-designed software
- Committed to maintaining a strong set of software engineering skills