The Operations Executive is responsible for supporting the success of supplier activities of Eezee through managing daily workflow tasks and projects set out by the Operations Management Assistant Manager.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with internal staff: BD Buyer Team, PIMS Team, Client Services
This role reports to Operations Assistant Manager
1. Manage Eezee’s order process through:
- Claiming orders on Eezee’s platform
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of orders by verifying with sellers
- Ensuring orders are managed for fulfillment within SLA daily before Logistics/Fulfilment team takes over
2. Ensure Seller issued invoices are accurate before sending them to the Finance team
3. Manage Sourcing and Checking Stock through:
- Claiming sourcing requests on Eezee’s Sourcing Tools and FreshDesk.
- Ensuring the price for the items sourced is cost-competitive.
- Ensuring sourcing is managed to be done within SLA daily.
4. At the direction of the Operations Management Assistant Manager, ensure information is recorded accurately to standards and sent to Supply Chain Team, including, and not limited to:
- VIP prices
- Price fluctuations (e.g. due to raw materials shortage)
- Lead time fluctuations
5. Ensure Operations Management workflow requirements meet SLAs for our internal clients
- Customer Success team
- BD/ Buyer team
- Enterprise Account team
- Supply Chain Team
6. Support any other projects or activities run by Operations Management Assistant Manager