The Customer Success Executive reports to the CS Team Leader and is responsible for supporting the commercial growth of Eezee through ensuring our customers get a delightful experience interfacing with Eezee.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with cross-functional teams: BD, Seller Team, PIMS, L&F, Order Management Team, Finance, HR, etc.
This role reports to: CS Team Leader
- Responsible to handle all customer queries from all engagement channels (Calls, Email & Chat)
- Ensuring customer enquiries are addressed in a timely manner in the areas of: o Fulfilling sourcing requests o Pushing quotations through Eezee system (QnF; liaising with Seller Team) o Updating customers on stock availability o Updating customers on logistic arrangements o Claim, exchange & refund
- Working with Sales Team (BD) to ensure a seamless onboarding of Enterprise account
- Gain deep familiarity with Key and SML account requirements in collaboration with the Buyer and Account Management team o Regular purchase cycles – trigger re-stock notifications and monitoring orders o Industry categorization by collaborating with BD or ST o Product requirements and criteria o Understanding customer needs through active listening and need-based questions
- Uphold customer service standards by being Eezee’s champion on: o Voice procedures o Being a partner to our clients, we represent client’s needs and requirements o Building a relationship with our customers
- Collaborating with Seller, Buyer and PIMS (Product Category) teams to ensure a consistent tracking of key data points for reporting
- Have a deep understanding of Customer SLAs targets and meeting department requirements in a collaborative manner
- Experience in Customer Success for 1 year is a must
- Experience in Outsourced Procurement/Sourcing is highly preferred but not required