The Vendor Account Executive is responsible for supporting the supplier activities of Eezee through active prospecting, growing key accounts and maintaining non-key supplier relationships.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with internal staff: BD Buyer Team, Product Information Management Team, Client Services, Marketing, Product Team.
This role reports to: Operations Manager
- Handle enquiries from non-key suppliers interested and onboard with Eezee
- Call suppliers to mitigate no-stock issues as brought up by logistics and fulfilment team
- Support tier 2/3 supplier engagements as requested by CS, Buyer and PIMs team.
- Manage ghost supplier listings and pricing as outlined by Vendor Account Manager.
- Conduct uploading training, manage fulfilment training where needed together with PIMs team.
- Track key metrics of all vendors, i.e., GMV on Eezee, number of SKUs uploaded, rate of fulfilment etc.
- Support any other projects or activities run by Business Development Buyer team.
- Function is responsible for all sourcing requests.
- Ensuring RFS from internal stake holders are resolved within target.
- Ensuring right policies and processes are followed, i.e. min. Source from three sources, when do we then proceed to source from other e-commerce platforms etc..
- Ensure RFQ sent to sellers are monitored and status updated for visibility.
- Function is responsible for integrity of products information that are uploaded into our website by PIMs recommendation.
- Ensure accurate product information is provided to PIMs team before RFUploading
- Function is responsible to maintain professional and efficient image while interfacing with internal and external stakeholders