You will play an important part in ensuring that day-to-day operations run efficiently while upholding the highest standards set by Eezee.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with internal staff: CS team members, Logistics Team members, cross department.
Externally this role interacts with: Sellers, buyers, enterprise clients
This role reports to: Head of Operations
- Work with the Head of Operations in the end-to-end operations including but not limited to sourcing, uploading, product listing, customer success, seller engagement, and monitoring fulfillment.
- Understand and work around with the Eezee platform and ensure better understanding of other software necessary for the operations.
- Ensure the highest level of service standards by providing stakeholders with delightful experience and immediate resolution to any issues encountered.
- Engage and establish relationship with both internal and external stakeholders to explore potential business opportunities for Eezee.
- Understand the internal processes, identify inefficiencies, and help to innovate and improve for a more efficient one.
- Contribute to the monthly Operations Team reports including Fulfillment rate, CS Satisfaction rate, Seller Engagement rate, and other metrics required by the Head of Operations.
- Assist the Head of Operations in planning, executing and communicating business strategies with external partners and stakeholders.
- Work ad-hoc tasks to ensure that the operations will run as seamlessly as possible.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree majoring in accounting, economics supply chain or other related field.
- Experienced in Operations background minimum 1-3 years, ideally in eCommerce or Retail industry
- Good in communication both English and Bahasa.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving ability