As a growing startup company, we want to create a highly motivated and engaged workforce led by talented management in a work environment that is stimulating and attractive to both current and prospective employees. We are committed to pursuing interesting challenges and helping to change the world. The Finance Executive is required to perform accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting in a timely manner.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with internal staff:
- Business Development, Sales, Operations, Finance
Externally this role interacts with:
- Enterprise clients and supply chain vendors
This role reports to: VP of Finance
Provide a bullet point list of the responsibilities and duties of this job.
- Responsible to prepare a complete and accurate account reporting for all funds in compliance with relevant accounting standards and requirements, ensuring data integrity
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial close, reports and analysis,
- Track and manage all reporting deadlines to ensure full compliance
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation and filings of returns/reports to regulatory bodies
- Provide accurate and relevant analysis regarding financial and business status and actions to improve performance
- May perform several other similar or related duties which may not be specifically included within this position description, but which are consistent with the general level of the job and the responsibilities described.
Qualifications and Experience
How is your previous experience & qualifications relevant to the key responsibilities listed above?
For Job Applicants to Answer
- A degree and several years’ experience in the Finance and Accounting field will be required to succeed. Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply. A degree in Accountancy or Finance will be particularly advantageous.
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business acumen
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.