- As a growing startup company, we aim to cultivate a highly motivated and engaged workforce, led by talented management, within a stimulating and attractive work environment that appeals to both current and prospective employees. We are committed to pursuing exciting challenges and making a positive impact on the world. The Finance Executive is required to carry out accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting tasks in a timely manner.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with internal staff:
- Business Development, Sales, Operations, Finance
Externally this role interacts with:
- Suppliers and enterprise clients
This role reports to: VP of Finance
- Upload and manage financial data and records into the company’s systems with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of financial software, ensuring data integrity and system efficiency.
- Record, review, validate, and process payment for suppliers.
- Ensure timely billing and collection of outstanding payments from clients and customers accross all channels.
- Perform bookkeeping and 3-way matching, ensure accuracy of invoices and supporting documentation.
- Assist in closing and reconciling financial accounts, maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Perform client background checks and credit approvals to assess financial risks associated with new and existing clients.
- Assist in completing various tasks such as Punchout projects, margin testing, refund request, and other finance functions.
- A degree and several years’ experience in the Finance and Accounting field will be required to succeed. Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply. A degree in Accountancy or Finance will be particularly advantageous.
- An analytical mind.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business acumen.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.