The Head of PIM reports to the COO and is responsible of the overall management of our PIM application. The PIM team will constantly evaluate all current and new data to ensure that it is complete, accurate and updated in a timely manner. It is also responsible for the administration and support of the product information management process to include the importation, delivery, and support of all product content. PIM will manage the details of product content resources, delivery channels, data quality, and governance. The Head of PIM will monitor and report on key data measurements, data issue resolution, and synchronizing content between our PIM platform and various content resources.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with internal staff: BD Buyer Team, Supply Chain Team, Seller Team, Customer Success, Logistics and Fulfilment Team, Tech Team, Product Team and Management
This role reports to COO
- Manage the details of product content resources, delivery channels, data quality, and governance.
- Monitor and report on key data measurements, data issue resolution, and synchronizing content between our PIM platform and various content resources.
- Ensure a clear understanding of the application, supporting infrastructure, and systems integration.
- Provide application troubleshooting, monitoring, and problem resolution to all internal and external contacts.
- Lead in the development of new processes to improve the company’s data management goals.
- Identify and report to the management opportunities to leverage the PIM application to improve business processes, data governance and support efficiency efforts cross-functionally across the business.
- Oversee governance, business processes, applications, data integrations and technology needed in response to the changing business environment.
- Collaborate with different teams to complete and migrate the required product data, technical data, marketing data, and digital assets into PIM.
- Compile, develop, and present actionable insights to drive business decisions aimed at meeting departmental and organizational objectives.
- Advanced understanding of business processes, standards and practices around product data.
- Knowledge of data workflow and content management
- Lead initiatives to onboard product content into the PIM, collaborating with product management and marketing teams.
- Perform system administration of PIM including adding and deactivating users, assigning and creating admin roles, supporting and training business users, working with software vendor to resolve reported issues, and monitoring system performance.
At Eezee, we recognise effort geared towards producing results. High performers can get promotions, pay increments, and stock options as part of regular review.
Work Culture At Eezee
Eezee’s a fast-growing Singaporean company in the B2B space. Who are we looking for? We’re looking for someone that’s ambitious, driven, and ready to work hard. If you’re looking for comfort and routine at a 9-6 job, this isn’t for you. Our team are made up of people who are prepared to work fast, break rules, and deliver results. We’re like no other company out there. If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now.
At Eezee, we believe education goes beyond that certificate. Curiosity is one of our core values. What’s learning to you? We want to know what you’ve done to learn the skills needed to perform at this job.
Your Cover Letter
At Eezee, we believe in communication. Tell us something about yourself that’s not going to be on your CV. Tell us your story. If you put in the effort, we promise to read every cover letter.