The Enterprise Business Development Manager reports to the Enterprise Sales Director and is responsible for supporting the commercial growth of Eezee through active prospecting, onboarding medium to large local enterprises and maintaining key buyer relationships.
Job Interactions & Interface:
This role interacts with internal staff: Management, Vendors Account Team, Product Information Management Team, Client Services, Marketing, and Product Team.
This role reports to: Enterprise Sales Director
- Supporting sales activities through visits to enterprises and identifying their needs and challenges
- Onboard enterprises to sign up for Eezee enterprise account
- Support the growth of Eezee’s sales bookings as set out by BD Director’s plan
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders with Eezee’s enterprises and to help them to channel their spend into Eezee by working closely with the BD Buyer Team and Vendors Account team, meeting monthly sales targets
- Create and maintain account plans based off enterprise account lists
- Ensure sales activities are recorded through HubSpot for alignment and tracking of progress
- Ensure a continuous emphasis towards growing the Eezee culture through supporting strategic projects and leading by example